The Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher Cleans Amazing After Your Grazing
The Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher Cleans Perfectly
When into the dishwasher, my dirty dishes I toss and I love that I am washing, with my friends from Bosch.
Okay okay, I bet you never thought you would start off reading a review with a little poetry, right? Well, I am a poet after all, but I have to tell you, I am also very excited about the new Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher now available at Best Buy.
You see, I have been a big fan of my Bosch Dishwasher for many, many years. When I was looking to replace my dishwasher, after doing extensive research, it was very evident that Bosch was perfect for me. And pssst, here is a preview of my review: It’s perfect for you too.
And the new Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher is just like mine, incredibly quiet, customizable and adjustable with the racks and no doubt, cleans your dishes so great that your friends will say even your plates look good enough to eat!
Here are some of the key features of the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher:
- 24” width. There’s room for up to 16 place settings. For me, I can also include big plates and small plates and never run out of space. Plus, you can choose from six wash cycles including five-level wash, and five options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
- Flexible 3rd rack. I absolutely love this in my Bosch to accommodate the odd sized item. The adjustable 3rd rack can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items. I mean how many times have I had the odd shaped beer stein in my dishwasher? Well, it’s been a lot.
- EasyGlide™ rack. This is another great feature that allows me to load and unload very smoothly. It is so easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes. And trust me, this helps save your back from those heavy dishes.
- RackMatic®. Fit it all, every time. With three different height levels and up to nine possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs. This is so easy to do that you will be wondering why you didn’t buy a Bosch before!
- 24/7 Aquastop®. If you are just like me, you worry about turning on your dishwasher and leaving the house. But with the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher, its four-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
- 42-dBA noise level rating. The whole reason why I chose a Bosch was because of how quiet it washes. With my Bosch, a little red light Infolight® shines down on to my hardwood floor so that I can tell it is even on!
- Touch Control. The hidden touch control system allows you to program your dishwasher cycle quickly. The integrated controls make it easy with simple touch technology. With a few touches of your finger, you dishwasher will be ready for a wash and before you know it, you’ll be unloading your dishes for another meal that is delicious
So if you are in the market for a new dishwasher, then without a doubt the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher you ought to check out.